The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DoD Training Manual Describes Protest As “Low-Level Terrorism”  (Read 4154 times)

Basil Fishbone

• Administrator
    • http://

http://www.infowars.com/dod-training-manual-describes-protest-as-low-level-terrorism/

DoD Training Manual Describes Protest As “Low-Level Terrorism”

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, June 15, 2009

DoD Training Manual Describes Protest As Low Level Terrorism 150609protest

Current Department of Defense anti-terrorism training course material states
that the exercise of First Amendment rights in the U.S. constitutes terrorist
activity.

The ACLU has written to the DoD regarding its Antiterrorism and Force
Protection Annual Refresher Training Course, which advises personnel that
political protest amounts to “low-level terrorism”.

“It has come to our attention that the Department of Defense’s Annual Level I
Antiterrorism (AT) Training for 2009 misinforms Department of Defense (DoD)
personnel that certain First Amendment-protected activity may amount to “low
level terrorism” The ACLU writes. ...<SNIP>...

Pragmatic1

Re: DoD Training Manual Describes Protest As “Low-Level Terrorism”
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 11:36:40 am »

Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What a bunch of shit.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 01:45:59 am »

Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What a bunch of shit.

Yeah, and that shit's deep, too.

If they define us as terrorists, even "low-level" terrorists, then they can feel free to work us over with psy-ops and black ops. "National Security", y'kno? When they turn their "United States Power" on we the people for our political views, and run psychological operations against us behind overt DHS mandates, we'll see just how deep the shit really is. Next thing we'll know, they'll be trying to manipulate the various segments of the liberty movement and using us as "surrogates". "Surrogates" is a real handy word, and the U.S. Army is now big on using "surrogates", even terrorist surrogates.

Don't believe me? Check out this baby.....

(caution - large pdf - 248 pages) -  http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-130.pdf 

Yes. In that U.S. Army Field Manual on Unconventional Warfare they speak openly of using terrorists and terrorist cells as "surrogates". In other words, they infiltrate and manipulate terrorist groups - all for the good of mankind, of course. A typical psy-op would involve co-opting segment-movements and pitting them against each other in generated conflicts-of-interest. Psy-ops personnel practice that kind of shit.

Now they're doing it on we the people here in the good ol' uS of A.

Is it time yet? Dunno.... but if it ain't, it's damn close!

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

gaurdduck

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 02:11:48 am »

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors only
to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange
Program or by other means. This determination was made on 28 August 2008. Other requests for this document
must be referred to Commander, United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School,
ATTN: AOJK-DTD-JA, Fort Bragg, NC 28310-9610, or by e-mail to JAComments@soc.mil.
DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the
document.
FOREIGN DISCLOSURE RESTRICTION (FD 6): This publication has been reviewed by the product developers
in coordination with the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School foreign disclosure
authority. This product is releasable to students from foreign countries on a case-by-case basis only.

Does that mean I could get into trouble for looking at it?
U might have mentioned it was a secret document.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 02:24:00 pm »

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors only
to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange
Program or by other means. This determination was made on 28 August 2008. Other requests for this document
must be referred to Commander, United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School,
ATTN: AOJK-DTD-JA, Fort Bragg, NC 28310-9610, or by e-mail to JAComments@soc.mil.
DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the
document.
FOREIGN DISCLOSURE RESTRICTION (FD 6): This publication has been reviewed by the product developers
in coordination with the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School foreign disclosure
authority. This product is releasable to students from foreign countries on a case-by-case basis only.

Does that mean I could get into trouble for looking at it?
U might have mentioned it was a secret document.

Thanks for opening the document and taking a peek for yourself. I'm proud of ye.

Uhm, yeah, I prolly should have said something about that. It's a restricted document which has been "leaked" to the public by some varmint who had the audacity to think that the people have some right to know what their damned-by-God government is up to. Read at your own risk. I recommend downloading this baby, putting it on CDs, and send copies all over the place. This damned government is either going to be a representative government bound by its founding legal charter or its damned secretive laws are null anyway. So, like Thoreau himself, I fully believe that if a law is illegal there is no moral problem with ignoring that "law". I refuse to see myself as a criminal for passing around a document which the people who create false-flag terrorism events on U.S. soil under terms of Unconventional Warfare psy-ops have created and tried to keep secret from its intended victims, which is we the people.

How do you feel about my stance on this?

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

gaurdduck

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 02:32:19 pm »

I think yer right on, I just would have liked some warning beforehand. Though since yer in the bussiness of distributing classified info...
Do you got any other goodies like that? :laugh:

ForeverBlue

• God cannot help us, because God does not exist...
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:04 am »

So how 'bout that Octo-mom?
It's Time to Wake Up...

gaurdduck

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 12:54:04 am »

That goes in the trivia thread.

Jake

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 02:31:30 am »

Is this terrorism?  Indeed it is!  I do not encourage crime!

http://www.youtube.com/user/UNETSLA
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:47:18 am by Jake »
Pages: [1]   Go Up