The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: IT WASN'T MUSLIMS  (Read 19170 times)

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
IT WASN'T MUSLIMS
« on: May 13, 2009, 03:34:37 pm »

I've been a 9/11 truther since the2nd plane hit the WTC. This article is full of interesting facts, a lot whichI had read before and some I'd never heard of.
http://www.takeourworldback.com:80/itwasntmuslims.htm

With a peer-reviewed scientific journal having published "loaded gun" (i.e. unreacted nano-thermite) evidence finally proving beyond doubt that World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 and 7 were brought down in a series of controlled demolitions, here are a few more facts to consider.

It wasn't Muslims in an Afghan cave who had access to highly energetic nano-thermites; it was the US military and government scientists such as those connected with NIST.

It wasn't Muslims who ran a construction company that was awarded a $124 million contract for construction of the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) headquarters in Washington, DC, which oversees the Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC-IH), which was described during the 1990s as the "National Center for Energetics", the military's term for "explosives work", and as of 1999-2000 the "only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States"; it was Tom Leppert who was CEO of Turner Construction as of 9/11/01, and who even writes parts of Presidential speeches.

It wasn't Muslims who ran a construction company that had supervised the 2000 demolition of the Seattle Kingdome, participated in the post 9/11 collection and disposal of the steel wreckage of the WTC towers, and carried out extensive renovations throughout the World Trade Center complex right up to the morning of 9/11 including fireproofing upgrades on the floors that were struck by planes and subsequently "failed", when the steel had already been certified to ASTM E119 by Universal Laboratories, and, in tests sponsored by NIST on corresponding floor assemblies subjected to greater heat exposure and protected with less fireproofing than was the case at the WTC, the test specimens "were able to sustain the maximum design load" without collapsing for as long as the tests were run (2 to 3 1/2 hours); it was Tom Leppert who was CEO of Turner Construction as of 9/11/01 and received a Torch of Conscience award from the American Jewish Congress.

Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

freewoman

Re: IT WASN'T MUSLIMS
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:14:28 pm »

It wasn't Muslims who were in charge of security at the World Trade Center until 9/11/01.

mouse

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:36:06 am »

It wasn't Muslims who ran a totally incredible, but successful, disinformation campaign that had even the most seemingly rational Americans saying the silliest things.

It wasn't Muslims who refused to answer obvious questions and decided to call people with logical, simple questions "anti-American" and "personally insulting".

It wasn't Muslims who destroyed evidence at a crime scene.

And it wasn't Muslims who had the most to gain.

Cui Bono?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:41:11 am by mouse »

livinright

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:51:38 am »

But, but, but....Fox News said.............

The 9/11 truth movement is a great thing, except for one thing that I don't agree with. Considering the fact that the 9/11 truthers are smart enough to realize these things are untrue AND know that there is a corrupt governmental system, then why do they thing that they will ever get the truth through a reinvestigation? Why is the energy spent there? Just a question that's been nagging at me.....

I do contend that 9/11 truth, IS a great wake up call, for some. No doubt about that. I just don't understand the follow through I guess....am I missing something?

dogsledder54

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:59:38 am »

And it wasn't muslims who killed Daniel Perl, Nick Berg, and Theo Van Gogh. No, it was the Irish Catholics.  :rolleyes:

jamie

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 11:19:05 am »

And it wasn't muslims who killed Daniel Perl, Nick Berg, and Theo Van Gogh. No, it was the Irish Catholics.  :rolleyes:

And on July 2nd, 2002 at Deh Rawood, Afghanistan it wasn't americans who killed 70 women, children and old people. No, it was the muslims with their AC-130.

hangman

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 12:48:01 pm »

then why do they thing that they will ever get the truth through a reinvestigation?

I think the truth could be outed as long as any subsequent investigation is done by honest people. I think all commissions are set up to cover up the truth, not to reveal truth. Warren Commission, 9/11 Commission, Iran Contra Commission all the same.

I think most criminals would be found not guilty if they conducted the investigation into their own crime.

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

livinright

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 12:53:51 pm »

then why do they thing that they will ever get the truth through a reinvestigation?

I think the truth could be outed as long as any subsequent investigation is done by honest people. I think all commissions are set up to cover up the truth, not to reveal truth. Warren Commission, 9/11 Commission, Iran Contra Commission all the same.

I think most criminals would be found not guilty if they conducted the investigation into their own crime.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to be Diogenes is this day and age. It is a pleasant thought "thinking" the right thing will be done. Yet history does not serve that well. Especially recent history.......

hangman

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 04:22:20 pm »

Maybe I wasn't being clear. I meant people not associated with the US government. Scholars for 9/11 truth would have a few qualified individuals as well as other truth orgs. After all, they'd actually be interested in the truth, not pulling the wool over the eyes of billions.

livinright

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 06:32:12 pm »

No, you were perfectly clear. Maybe I wasn't. I'm trying not to come off rude or attacking. However, you just sort of stated my point that I have asked other 9/11 truthers and cannot get a clear answer. If you wish a private company or organization to conduct this investigation, say even to say it just wasn't Muslims or whatever, then why after all these years has it not just been done? We all know there is plenty of info out there. And very credible people. I guess it's just not hitting that common sense meter very well for me.......

Who's permission are the "truthers" waiting for? If there is suit to be filed, just do it. If waiting for permission or the like from an organization or governmental arena, that's just going to shoot holes in it anyway, why waste the time? It's been almost 8 years now. We're about 1/3 the amount of time it takes for declassification of such documentation from the government, and where are we? Why aren't these people helping prepare their followers for a possible "FAIL"?

The lack of being able to get an answer to this has led me to believe that 9/11 truth is more of a distraction than a hope.

mouse

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:49 pm »

I think the rest of the world can openly talk about 9.11 and how there was absolutely no way that 19 hijackers had anything to do with it.  We all know that there are a lot of questions - we don't have any answers and that is really frustrating.  The media of most other countries except America knows that the official story is utterly absurd, they know that, but for some reason cannot say so or write anything about it because they have to keep up this ridiculous pretence that everything is as America said it was.

This affects our travel, our everyday commerce, our day to day rights to go about our business not having to "prove we are who we say we are" to some silly government "official" and even our right to "freedom of movement".  We know this is garbage, and governments who make life really awkward for us, know it too, but somehow they can't or won't say so - this would require the use of reason or them showing to ability to rationalise.

I get the impression that most Americans see the logic in "9.11 truth" and realise that they have been "had" big time.  After all anyone with the ability to tie their shoelaces in the morning would see how preposterous the story that they are expected to believe, is.  So there can be no one left who actually believes the "official story" unless they have spent the last eight years hiding under a rock.

Leaders of most countries in the world will privately agree that the 9.11 official story is a load of bunkem but when pressed will publicly agree with it.  What?  Are they just humouring the Amercian powers that be?  It makes me think of a playground bully who tells all the other kids "I am the most intelligent person in the world" and none of the kids actually believe it, but they daren't ever say so, but laugh about it behind the bully's back.

It seems that SOME ordinary Americans (well some of the ones I know anyway) feign a sort of an insultedness (yeah, I know there is no such word really, but it fits here) if you mention "9.11 truth".  It is sort of like "no, that is a taboo subject, we don't want to hurt peoples' feelings now, do we".

This would even be humorous if it were not for the fact that "9.11" has been used as an excuse for imposing all sorts of crazy pointless rules on societies all over the world (like you cannot even travel by aeroplane taking your eye drops with you) and often sinister and destructive laws (such as the PATRIOT Act, meaning that now ANY American can have his place of residence, business, farm, ranch etc. broken into and searched and property stolen never to be returned and the government doesn't even have to tell him about it).  Also ANY American (or foreigner) can be arrested on "suspicion of terrorism" - which has an incredibly broad definition - and I suspect that the "9.11 murders" have not finished yet.  There are still a lot of people yet to be murdered because they persist in picking holes in the 9.11 story (Barry Jennings, Kenny Johannemann etc.) and probably all the first responders (police, firemen, office workers that survived for a time, rescue workers in general, not to mention the "clean up" workers) will be dead soon from the effects of having their lungs coated in poisonous dust - all because some greedy building owners didn't want to pay the cost to have the buildings properly demolished.

We put up with all this, why????

freewoman

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 07:19:31 am »

We put up with all this, why?

Because we're not ready to tackle Leviathan yet.  But 9/11 Truth is opening eyes all over the world.

Last weekend I took my daughter to Epcot (we're less than 2 hours from Orlando, unfortunately!) for our annual Mother's Day weekend jaunt to Disney World.  We had to stop inside the gate to have our bags examined.  I mumbled to my daughter as we walked away, "There's no reason for us to have to do that--terrorists did not cause 9/11 anyway."  My daughter was fascinated; she loves mysteries.  "Who did it, Mom?" she asked excitedly as we walked away.  I made sure we were out of earshot of the security folks before telling her that our own government did it.  I didn't have the chance to explain further at that point, and she hasn't asked any more questions yet.  But I'm ready when she does!

I think the rest of the world can openly talk about 9.11 and how there was absolutely no way that 19 hijackers had anything to do with it.  We all know that there are a lot of questions - we don't have any answers and that is really frustrating.

I agree on the first part, mouse--the rest of the world has often had a clearer view of things going on here in the USA than we had; one gets myopic, and the media slant doesn't help.  However, I daresay that the same could be said about other countries as well.  It is often to see the forest for the proverbial trees.

I must disagree with you on one thing:  we do have answers.  Science is proving the 9/11 truth movement to have been correct, especially with the release of the study on nanothermite.  We may not know the names of the lower-level individuals involved, but following the money and connecting the dots helps show pretty clearly who had the ability to pull this off.  Of course, the guilty parties won't ever admit what they've done, probably because they don't feel guilty--they feel what they did was justified.  And that's a scary thing.

hangman

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 11:45:08 am »

And if we don't get the guilty they're free to do it again and again. I wonder how long before it's a crime to question 9/11, like the Holohoax.

livinright

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 11:53:34 am »

Have you ever questioned why it's not illegal already?

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 07:20:46 pm »

And if we don't get the guilty they're free to do it again and again. I wonder how long before it's a crime to question 9/11, like the Holohoax.

Please tell me that "Holohoax" doesn't mean what I think it's supposed to mean.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up