The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brushing elbows with NWO Luciferians  (Read 7813 times)

jai_mann

Brushing elbows with NWO Luciferians
« on: April 07, 2009, 02:39:20 am »

Well since this group is about being a "mole" I figured it would be the best place to share a recent experience I had at my University. For background purposes, I am in a program which has a strong focus on human behavior.

Essentially I was being introduced to some lab equipment which I will be using for some experimental research. After I was shown the rooms and equipment the individual in charge of the area engaged me in conversation for a while. The conversation involved the changes at the school and the Psych. department over the last 25 years. This individual literally stated that "...we are moving into a brave new world" and other things which I would attribute to someone in one of the secret society brotherhoods. I bounced his remarks right back at him in a positive manner indicating that, "...things are finally starting to come together nicely" in the hopes that it would make him think that we were on the same page in terms of what we hoped to see in the future. The truth is the opposite of course as I have no intention of being a part of a scientific dictatorship and I will oppose it.

The thing that stuck with me the most from the discussion was what he said regarding autistic children who are in an affiliated program which is designed to help them acquire normal skills. He literally said that one day we may be able to just grow a new brain for them since their wiring is all wrong. He described some processes which I had thought ended and went no where. For instance, individuals suffering from sever Parkinsons can be given implants of stem cell tissue which will grow into the kind of cell that had deteriorated resulting in their symptoms. The implant eliminates the symptoms.

This represents a trend that I discovered about 6 years ago. Individuals who suffer from certain disorders, diseases, deficiencies (limb loss) will be used as stepping stones not just to help them but to potentially enslave the rest of us. These autistic children do benefit from the program that they are in. But what happens if the media and science is still directed by secret societies 20 years from now? What happens if the media proclaims that science can now give some one who had a stroke, which cost them their vision, new cortical matter which will functionally provide them with vision again? What happens when they step it up and declare that they can produce an entire brain   or modify an entire brain to function in the same manner as the average person? There will absolutely be parents who want their children to benefit from this. That is how it will be sold and marketed.

The problem that I can see is that there are those who desire mindless robots to serve them. They don't mean machinery either. They mean humans who they "create".

I'll have to post some links to related quotes for others to ponder. It's tough being in academia and understanding where some of these people are coming from. They are down right repugnant and dangerous. For other students out there, I would recommend fishing a bit and getting as much info as possible from professors. Especially in the Psych departments as they will have an interest in human behavior. Enough fishing should help determine if they view people as cattle or fellow humans.

Kregener

Re: Brushing elbows with NWO Luciferians
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:27:29 am »

S...s....st....stop it!

You are scaring me... :mellow:
"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well may not be another. So here is us, on the raggedy edge.

Don't push me, and I won't push you."

Ire

• Anarchist
    • Mosslight
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 10:20:18 am »

Vaguely reminiscent of Dean Koontz's 'Frankenstein'
There are no heroes, and wishes only come true in fairy tales.

www.mosslight.blogspot.com

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 11:45:00 am »

What if the the process was reversed engineered Jai m? Instead of seeking to fix anything, the process is used to replace healthy tissues with damaged ones?

That would be a terrible vista to contemplate, basically the deliberate creation of a class of useless eaters who could then be euthanized..
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

http://tthelastcause.blogspot.com/

Ire

• Anarchist
    • Mosslight
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:05:57 pm »

The obsessive-compulsive behavior of certain autistics would be desirable for mass production facotries. Meat machines.
There are no heroes, and wishes only come true in fairy tales.

www.mosslight.blogspot.com

DPR 2006

• Evil MUST be stopped, no matter the cost
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 08:20:50 pm »

Reminds me of the AHH-Nold movie, The Sixth Day, where people were cloned and then their last stored memories were implanted back into them.  For those they wanted to control, they set up their genes to malfunction at a certain time, or when exposed to certain circumstances (ie, getting cancer).  The only way they could keep going was to pledge their loyalty to the cloning company.

Indeed, VERY creepy.
Tyrants and criminals prefer UNARMED victims - ME
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats - HL Mencken

canadian

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 11:32:12 pm »

There was a video game several years ago called "Alpha Centauri". One of the game's concepts was something called a "Gene Jack factory" - a manufacturing facility run by genetically engineered humans, highly specialized to perform manual labour, yet bearing severely atrophied frontal lobes. They were virtually unable to exhibit abstract thought or emotion.

What's really scary is that all of this is possible right now. A frontal lobotomy and steroid treatments will yield very similar results. Genetic manipulation, while in it's infancy, can take it even further.
Istum enim est bellum quibus necessarium, et pia arma ubi nulla nisi armis spes est.

JJ

• Old JBT
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 02:27:03 pm »

Sounds like the theme of "Bladerunner." A whole new category of JBTs hunting down and killing cloned humans given a minimal memory and preset termination date before they harm the "real" people... gotta love those "skin jobs!"

MacCoinneach

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 09:08:51 am »

This is very difficult for people to believe or even comprehend, especially if you are one of those people who simply "go with the flow" and choose ignorance over awareness.  The science exists that can make these "theories" very possible.  This "brave new world" belief is dangerous.  It fits perfectly with the Luciferian philosophy of self-sustainment by means of mass manipulation.  Enslaving the "useless eaters" does not sound like a "brave" new world to me. The unaware population are easily deceived.   

Roy J. Tellason

• Techy Kinda Guy and Serious Bookaholic
    • Roy J. Tellason's Home Page
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 11:31:14 am »

SF has been examining these issues for about as long as I've been reading it and then some.  And some of the older material I've read goes back to the 1950s and before.  People _are_ aware of this stuff.

And as for where we'll be in 20 years?  I see bureaucracy and power structures getting bigger and less efficient as always,   while it's getting easier to work around them.

Think about how we're pretty much bypassing the mainstream media for example,  thanks to the internet,  and how quickly that has changed over the past 20 years.

I guess I'm slightly more optimistic than otherwise on these issue.

And maybe those sickos that think along those lines will become exposed for what they are.

Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form of life in this section of space,  a critter that can be killed but can't be tamed.  --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
--
Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by lies. --James M Dakin

icbkr

• Lord of the Files
  • We're gonna need a bigger boat.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 10:54:37 pm »

The obsessive-compulsive behavior of certain autistics would be desirable for mass production facotries. Meat machines.

Last time I checked, OCD is not a component of autistic classification; the two are unrelated, but may be, rarely I suppose, found together.  I'm not a shrinker, but I have seen the two sets of behaviors several times, and in none of those cases was there cross over.  Autistics aren't forced into repetitive behavior patterns, they just don't like changes in routine.  Examples: an OCD sufferer might have to snap his fingers thrice before opening a door, he MUST do this, it is compulsory, for any door.  An autistic might not like going through doors and resist violently, because they are averse to the change, but they do not have to DO anything before going through the door, they simply don't want to.  They can in fact, be persuaded to go through the door peacefully, which completely negates the supposition of OCD being present in the autistic.

2 months late, but wtf, there it is.  They both suck to have, but they aren't related symptomatically.

icbkr
Pen, sword, meh.  If I kill the guy with the idea before he gets to relate it, the sword wins.  Again.  Memes are highly overrated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up