The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008  (Read 6527 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:57:46 am »

Some interesting ideas here.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9402
<snip>
Just as 911 was perpetrated as a cover for: inaugurating the War on Terror, overtly advancing the NWO regime globally (in contrast to this previously covert operation), imposing a police state (Homeland Security) in the US (by gutting the US Constitution), UK and elsewhere, dominating and securing oil/gas reserves in the Middle East and Cacaucus (to include running energy pipelines through Afghanistan and stealing Irag’s oil wealth via military invasion), jump starting the Afghan opium trade, etc., the ECO/FIN 911 of ’08 is a cover for many of these same agenda items. However, there is one little item that is particularly high on the current agenda. And that concerns the derivatives market, which in its totality approximates somewhere between 500 trillion and 1 quadrillion dollars of instruments as of 2008. In fact, the sub prime mortgage defaults are just a tip of the tip of the iceberg when compared to the real megilla – DERIVATIVES. This is what they’re really worried about, and having to cover for. Except this is a quadrillion dollar megilla that can’t be covered without unraveling the entire capitalistic system, and its fascist corpocracy and kleptocratic oligarchy.

And then there is the teenie, weenie matter concerning the Federal Reserve, and its collection agency – the IRS. The man standing behind this curtain has a lot at stake, especially in the form of mountains of evidence that will indict, and convict, the entire system. Lots of evidence was destroyed during and after 911, as will happen after many of these Wall Street firms are taken over, nationalized, liquidated, merged and disappeared. The veil, however, has already been lifted.
Does anyone see a pattern here?!
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

sharp_shepherd

• Guardian Of The Constitution
  • Join us on the road to a new "old" America.
Re: The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 06:06:41 pm »

How about facts not an opinion.  Where are the facts, pictures or government worker speaking anonymously?  This link isn't even a real news agency.

I'm not saying i don't believe your view/opinion but give us some more......FACTS.
Guardian Of The Constitution
Three Percenter
LDS Member
I love my wife, kids and family.

dogsledder54

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 07:35:28 pm »

The financial meltdown began roughly 100 years ago, with the unconstitutional adoption of the income tax; the direct election of U.S. senators, which insulated them from the voters for 6 years at a time. Add a few more ingredients, like recklessly uncontrolled deficit spending for the last 75 years, the robbery of "social security" funds since day one, and a central bank, which "loans" the federal government each dollar of deficit spending, and charges (compound) INTEREST on the whole amount. Then stir in fiat currency and INFLATE the currency beyond recognition. Bring to a boil with adjustible-rate mortgages, sold when interest rates were at decades-low levels, and liar-loans where buyers don't need to prove claimed income, and finally interest-only loans that give "homeowners" the option of paying only the interest each month, but that NEVER pay any towards the principal of the loan. Therefore, the loan is NEVER paid off.
To this, add a government which promises (and tries, unfortunately) to solve EVERY imaginable problem from cradle to grave, does not think ahead far enough to keep its massive infrastructure in good repair, or to keep funds in reserve for that purpose, or ANY purpose, and thinks that it must, in every situation, be the world's policeman, guardian angel, benefactor, and benevolent dictator whether it is wanted or needed, or not. One more thing. Human nature dictates that those with power crave more and more power, and that fosters extreme arrogance, greed, empire-building, and ultimately, disaster.
P.S.- MamaLiberty is correct about the DERIVATIVES, which are merely swindlers swindling other swindlers.

Edit in Red
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:43:03 pm by Private Joker »

azcoyote

• Tom Paine wannabe
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 03:47:07 am »

Sunday night at work, I was listening to Ian Punnett's interview on Coast to Coast with Howard Bloom who has researched the economic cycles through history starting with the Tulip Bulb Crash of 1637. You'll have to look that up. I won't spoil it for ya.

Bloom's theory is that we have mini waves about every 3 years and tsunamis every 70 years or so. He says this is because of changing times and changing technologies. The crashes occur during a time of flux, when technology is changing and power shifts to the country that is riding the new wave. For instance, Britain didn't build it's empire until it took control of India's cotton industry. Before, Europeans were wearing wool or linen. Now came this new fabric which was cool in warm weather, could be woven tighter for cold weather and was cheap enough to clothe everybody. It made the British Empire in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.

The Great Depression of 1932, not 1929, was a delayed reaction to the Old World politics of WW1 and the 19th C. It actually started in Austria. I don't remember what all he said, but it made sense when i heard it. This lead to WWII and the US being the leader of the 20th C. because we had taken the Industrial Revolution to the Nth degree with our manufacturing, a la Henry Ford.

He says that what is happening now is the result of our transitioning from the Industrial Age to the Information Age. That makes a lot of sense. What do we look at? The Dow Jones INDUSTRIAL average! How 20th Century. He says the next big things are instant communication via not PCs, but mini-laptops --being produced overseas and not available here--, smart phones and alternative energy. He's advocating solar collected in space and beamed down, but he has an agenda there.

To me, he makes a lot of sense. If the Big 3 automakers can't adapt to the changing world--let 'em go. When gas prices went so high this year, a bunch of stuff came out of the woodwork and hit the media. There is new stuff being worked on out there. Our challenge is to find the right companies and put our money in them. This won't last. History tells us it never does. We are on the verge of the next wave. The smart ones will make fortunes from it.

Was this all pre-planned to make the Illuminati (or whoever) richer? Maybe, I don' know.  But smart folks can ride this wave too. Once things settle at bit, I'll be moving my some of my 401k into alt energy stocks. Shipstone, where are you?

Coyote

Coyote
Always keep your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark. Robert A. Heinlein

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 03:44:44 pm »

The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008 and the terror attack of 9/11/01 were planned and executed by the same group of Satanic disciples, IMO. They are determined to achieve a world wide police state and prison system. What diabolic minds these evil ones have.
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

dogsledder54

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 05:24:06 pm »

The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008 and the terror attack of 9/11/01 were planned and executed by the same group of Satanic disciples, IMO. They are determined to achieve a world wide police state and prison system. What diabolic minds these evil ones have.

I agree with all but ONE thing. Do you really think that Arab terrorists caused this latest financial crash ? I know that they tried to crash our economy on 9-11 but were unsuccsesful.

mouse

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 09:41:17 am »

Private Joker:  :Tongue in cheek", right?

Anyway, I was kind of skeptical about this until I read a bit further and then saw the following article.  A new "Bretton Woods", the old one wrote off the gold standard forming the basis for this new crisis.

http://www.thealexjonesshow.com/articles/october2008/131008brown.html

British Prime Minister sells globalization as the saviour

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, Oct 13, 2008

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has called for a new Bretton Woods system, saying that the financial crisis should be used to make world leaders agree to fresh rules and regulations under a long planned new global financial order.

“Sometimes it takes a crisis for people to agree that what is obvious and should have been done years ago, can no longer be postponed,” Brown told an audience earlier today.

Speaking at Thomson Reuters’ editorial headquarters, Brown called for “a new financial architecture for the global age”, stating that the Bretton Woods system devised after the second world war was out of touch with the new world order.

Brown said: “This crisis demonstrates beyond doubt that a global capital market requires much stronger global cooperation and supervision. And we need to ensure that we have an effective global early warning system to alert us across continents to economic and financial risk.”

Brown contended that the current financial system is “too clouded with opacity, conflicts of interest, irresponsible risk-taking, and when problems occur countries have tended to look inwards and deal with them in isolation when it is clear they should look outwards and join in international co-operation.”

“We are proposing a world leaders’ meeting in which we must agree the principles and policies for restructuring the financial system across the globe,” Brown added.

His speech came after the UK government announced it would bail out three high street banks - RBS, HBOS and Lloyds TSB - to the tune of £37bn. Since that announcement, shares in the banks have plunged on the stock market.

Brown’s call echoes that of elite figures such as CFR member Jeffrey Garten and Timothy Geithner, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, who have both recently called for a “new global monetary authority”, a de-facto global financial dictatorship, operating across borders and forcing nations and corporations to register and adhere to strict monitoring and regulations.

The call is also similar to plans recently touted for a new centralized system of financial supervision across the EU providing greater regulatory powers.

hangman

• Senator, +Lampost, +Rope. Some assembly required
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:27 pm »

Private Joker, Arabs had nothing to do with either incident except being a patsy for one of them. But, the perps were from a country in the Middle East. The little shitty  one.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 03:34:25 pm by hangman »
Live Free Or Die: Death is not the worst of evils.

"Resist much, obey little." ~ Walt Whitman

If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws. EDWARD ABBEY

dogsledder54

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 08:48:39 am »

the perps were from a country in the Middle East. The little shitty  one.

Could you be more specific ?

Quote from: mouse on October 16, 2008, 09:41:17 AM
Private Joker:  :Tongue in cheek", right?

Tongue only partially in cheek

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 03:18:53 am »

Some interesting ideas here.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9402
<snip>
Just as 911 was perpetrated as a cover for: inaugurating the War on Terror, overtly advancing the NWO regime globally (in contrast to this previously covert operation), imposing a police state (Homeland Security) in the US (by gutting the US Constitution), UK and elsewhere, dominating and securing oil/gas reserves in the Middle East and Cacaucus (to include running energy pipelines through Afghanistan and stealing Irag’s oil wealth via military invasion), jump starting the Afghan opium trade, etc., the ECO/FIN 911 of ’08 is a cover for many of these same agenda items. However, there is one little item that is particularly high on the current agenda. And that concerns the derivatives market, which in its totality approximates somewhere between 500 trillion and 1 quadrillion dollars of instruments as of 2008. In fact, the sub prime mortgage defaults are just a tip of the tip of the iceberg when compared to the real megilla – DERIVATIVES. This is what they’re really worried about, and having to cover for. Except this is a quadrillion dollar megilla that can’t be covered without unraveling the entire capitalistic system, and its fascist corpocracy and kleptocratic oligarchy.

And then there is the teenie, weenie matter concerning the Federal Reserve, and its collection agency – the IRS. The man standing behind this curtain has a lot at stake, especially in the form of mountains of evidence that will indict, and convict, the entire system. Lots of evidence was destroyed during and after 911, as will happen after many of these Wall Street firms are taken over, nationalized, liquidated, merged and disappeared. The veil, however, has already been lifted.
Does anyone see a pattern here?!

I've just read that linked article. I don't care that that page is not a "news source". I really like the language and the over-all attitude of the author. And while I don't particularly think he is batting a thousand in comparing the 9/11 timeline with the fin/eco timeline, there are enough remarkable similarities to catch my interest and reveal the author's thought processes, and to reveal how much he already knows about 9/11, which is quite a lot. I would enjoy having a glass of Scotch Whiskey with the man who wrote that.

But while reading this thread this evening, I also clicked a link furnished by mouse, about a new Bretton Woods as foreseen and recommended by British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Here is that link again:

http://www.thealexjonesshow.com/articles/october2008/131008brown.html

From that link:

“Sometimes it takes a crisis for people to agree that what is obvious and should have been done years ago, can no longer be postponed,” Brown told an audience earlier today.

Speaking at Thomson Reuters’ editorial headquarters, Brown called for “a new financial architecture for the global age”, stating that the Bretton Woods system devised after the second world war was out of touch with the new world order.

Brown said: “This crisis demonstrates beyond doubt that a global capital market requires much stronger global cooperation and supervision. And we need to ensure that we have an effective global early warning system to alert us across continents to economic and financial risk.”

Brown contended that the current financial system is “too clouded with opacity, conflicts of interest, irresponsible risk-taking, and when problems occur countries have tended to look inwards and deal with them in isolation when it is clear they should look outwards and join in international co-operation.”

So. Now. Once again. For the choir. Here is former Senator Barry Goldwater's voice in the wilderness -

In his book With No Apologies (1979), Senator Barry Goldwater writes:
"The C.F.R. is the American branch of a society which originated in England. Internationalistic in viewpoint, the C.F.R., along with the Atlantic Union Movement, and the Atlantic Council of the U.S., believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established ... What the Trilaterals truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political government of the nation-states involved. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the world ... In my view, the Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical." (With No Apologies, [1979], Senator Barry Goldwater pp. 128, 284).

~
Senator Goldwater also noted: "David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski found Jimmy Carter their ideal candidate. They helped him win the nomination and the presidency. To accomplish this purpose, they mobilized the money power of the Wall Street bankers, the intellectual influence of the academic community-which is subservient to the wealth of the great tax-free foundations -- and the media controllers represented in the membership of the CFR and the Trilateral." ( 1; p. 286.) Senator Goldwater continued, "Brzezinski and Rockefeller invited Carter to be a member of the Trilateral Commission in 1973. They immediately began grooming him for the Presidency ... We have arrived at our present position of peril in the world and at home because our leaders have refused to tell us the truth ... unless we, who profess to believe in freedom, wake up, the world is headed for a period of slavery." (p. 299)

To back that up, we read in Brzezinski's White House memoirs: "Moreover, all the key foreign policy decision-makers of the Carter Administration had previously served in the Trilateral Commission...." (Power & Principle: Memoirs of the National Security Advisor, 1977-1981, New York: Farrar, Straus, Giroux, 1983, p. 289.)

~

So. All of us know that we're faced with a Brigade assigned to NORTHCOM for illegal and dubious purposes. We know America has been involved in a War on Terror which includes in its train two foreign wars, which are ongoing as we speak. We know that the Pentagon has more than three trillion dollars missing from its books, and we think we know that much of that stolen money has gone into functions of the shadow government within our federal government/Intelligence Community. We now know that Paulson and Bernanke are given fascist powers over major sectors of our economy. We know that gold and silver and oil prices are being manipulated. We know that there is another facade of an election scheduled just weeks from now.

And now we know this: http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=19455.0

So. Perhaps we should also note that Kissinger and Brzezinski (both being CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg) are duly anointed advisers for McCain and Obama. So let's see if those illustrious advisers are thinking in tune with Prime Minister Gordon Brown's treatise on the need for a one-world economic system -

Kissinger:
"NAFTA will represent the most creative step toward a new world order taken by any group of countries since the end of the Cold War. NAFTA is not a conventional trade agreement, but the architecture of a new international order." ~ Henry Kissinger, 1993

Brzezinski:
1970. Brzezinski (CFR/ Tri-lateral/ Bilderberger) publishes Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era.

"Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man's universal vision. Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external, active man over the inner, passive man and a victory of reason over belief... In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward... effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.... Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable.... The projected world information grid.... could  create the basis for a common educational program, for the adoption of common academic standards.... Today we are again witnessing the emergence of transnational elites.... (whose) ties cut across national boundaries.... The nation-state is gradually yielding its sovereignty.... Further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary system will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the presently favorable American position."

~

So those are some words from the two men who shall advise the two Political candidates for the Presidency on matters of "policy". Now we must ask ourselves what we're to make of this?

~

News Updates from Citizens For Legitimate Government
20 Oct 2008
http://www.legitgov.org/
All items are here:
http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

Biden to Supporters: "Gird Your Loins," For the Next President "It's Like
Cleaning Augean Stables" 20 Oct 2008 ABC News: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on
Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested
by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will
need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular,
decisions. "Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned
at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six
months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy...
Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said.
Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test
the mettle of this guy." Not only will the next administration have to deal
with foreign affairs issues, Biden warned, but also with the current economic
crisis. "Gird your loins," Biden told the crowd. "We're gonna win with your
help, God willing, we're gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride.
This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most
significant task. It's like cleaning the Augean stables, man."

Colin Powell on NBC's "Meet the Press" --Transcript by CQ Transcriptswire 19
Oct 2008 Speakers: Tom Brokaw, Host; Gen. Colin Powell, Former Secretary of
State ...BROKAW: If you were called into the Oval Office on January 21st by
the new president, whoever it happens to be, and he said to you, "General
Powell, I need from you your recommendation on where I begin. What should be
my priorities," where would you start? POWELL: I would start with talking to
the American people and talking to the world, and conveying a new image of
American leadership, a new image of America's role in the world. The problems
will always be there, and there's going to be a crisis come along in the 21st
or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now.

.... Obama: Powell will have a role in administration Colin
Powell will have a role as a top presidential adviser in an Obama
administration, the Democratic White House hopeful said Monday. "He will have
a role as one of my advisers," Barack Obama said on NBC's "Today" in an
interview aired Monday, a day after Powell, a four-star general and President
[sic] Bush's former secretary of state, endorsed him.

~

Alright, enough. As you know, I could go on all night with this sort of stuff. Does anything prove anything? Does anything mean anything?

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

dogsledder54

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 06:38:10 pm »

I am more and more convinced that this financial crisis was planned and carried out for a purpose.
A few thoughts- I am thinking as I type-  :huh:
a) It was created to help the dems in the election, but got out of control and went global, so now has to be fixed  or
b) It was created to tank the U.S. economy, by our enemies, got out of control and went global, so now has to be fixed  or
c) it was created by greedy wall-street types, and it threatened to crash the world, and now has to be fixed, or
d) it was created by the shadow government to crash and take over the investment banks and AIG to SOCIALIZE our financial system  or
e) it is just another example of government bungling and the desire, coupled with the inability to control every aspect of peoples' lives, and now must be blamed on evil capitalism.  or
f) it was created to show the urgent need for the federal government to save us from another deadly crisis and so it could grab some more power before Bush leaves office or
g) it was merely an experiment in creating a downturn, but got out of control and now has to be fixed

any other theories out there ?  I have not yet settled on a  single theory yet.

Truthseeker

• Provisional
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 12:39:41 pm »

Here's another VERY interesting article by T. Anthony Michael:

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/epochal-transformation-accelerates-as-global-financial-matrix-disintegrates/

Seems to be a follow-up to:  The PRE-PLANNED Financial/Economic 911 of 2008.

Can also be read at The Market Oracle:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article7078.html

The article ends with this prophecy ---

VIII.   There is a very profound and significant connection between the US Government sponsored and staged terrorist attacks of 9/11/01 and the PRE-PLANNED Financial & Economic 9/11 of 2008 that may be difficult for many to fully embrace.  But here it goes:
   The OMEN that 911 truly was, looks a little bit like THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
Remember the Twin Towers?  When they came down in NYC, it was a message to humankind that the reign of the Almighty Dollar was coming to an end.  As a nation’s currency goes, so goes its destiny.  Her financial strength and economic prowess was on the wane, and soon to be greatly diminished.  Just as the WTC (financial capital of the world) was pulverized into dust, the US Dollar would be swept into the ash heap of history.  Just as we see it collapsing all around us, exactly 7 years after the original 911 apocalyptic events.
   When the Ring of Power was finally destroyed, like the Pentagon (ring-shaped command center of the military-industrial complex) was mortally wounded and damaged, the message was equally clear.  Her military might and superior force would be reduced to rubble in the twinkling of an eye.  She would, likewise, soon see the demise of Her all-pervasive state sponsored terrorism.  This, because She had lost all moral ascendancy.  Besides, the empire could no longer be sustained politically, financially, practically or ethically, as the seeds of its own destruction had fully sprouted.  The most fatal seed grew into that extremely corrupt and predatory form of corporate, crony capitalism which was so socially unconscious, and so environmentally unaware, it was quite doomed from the very beginning.

The GOOD NEWS is that this nation – its people – will now be compelled to beat their “swords into plowshares” and their “spears into pruning hooks”.
   Just as the Phoenix rose from its ashes, so too will America ascend to even greater heights.  As long as She ascends with the guidance of the highest of ideals, loftiest of   principles and noblest of intentions.  And She reforms, and transforms Herself, in good faith, in earnest and with haste. 
   As a modern day prophet said in the days immediately following September 11, 2001:
“America, Wake up ! ! !  Seize this God-given opportunity.  There is no more time to dally in fear and ignorance and greed.  For yours is a destiny that must serve as a beacon of Light and Hope and Peace to the world.  Make haste, the time is drawing nigh!”

T. Anthony Michael     
11/07/08

Publication and posting of this article is expressly authorized.

Pages: [1]   Go Up