The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flea market silver  (Read 1319 times)

freewoman

Flea market silver
« on: November 15, 2008, 12:24:12 pm »

Got a pretty good deal today at a flea market--$14 each for 1-ounce .999 silver 2008 buffalo coins.  No shipping, no insurance, no sales tax, no worrying about stuff sitting on your doorstep unattended (or the UPS driver stealing it, or someone knowing you're ordering PMs online).  Should've bought more!  I will be going back there soon.  I asked about junk silver, and he said no one can get it.  He just got the 1-ounce rounds last week, after not being able to get them for awhile.

Check out flea markets--you might get a deal!

Alton Speers

Re: Flea market silver
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:32:33 pm »

Great score!

jimp220

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 06:11:10 pm »

Good idea, I've been combing the city and internet lately trying to find silver as close to 'spot' (~$10 oz) as I could.  Found some for $16 at a coin store and bought ten but still irked that I'm paying 60% above what the market says it should be.   :angry:

sharp_shepherd

• Guardian Of The Constitution
  • Join us on the road to a new "old" America.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 12:38:35 am »

Good idea, I've been combing the city and internet lately trying to find silver as close to 'spot' (~$10 oz) as I could.  Found some for $16 at a coin store and bought ten but still irked that I'm paying 60% above what the market says it should be.   :angry:

Don't pay attention to what the market is saying right now.  You got a good buy but remember the more you buy the less above market value you will pay.
Guardian Of The Constitution
Three Percenter
LDS Member
I love my wife, kids and family.
Pages: [1]   Go Up