The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Former Congressman Warns Of Martial Law Camps In America  (Read 25803 times)

Armageddon2012

Re: Former Congressman Warns Of Martial Law Camps In America
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 11:52:42 am »

I got my doubts that the Detention Camps are for illegals , The Polititions need their votes !!! 

The Detention Camps will be needed when the " END GAME " , of perpously doing things to Ruin our economy, to Lead us to the New World Order !!!
" You Can Have My Guns , From my Cold Dead Hands Mr. Barrack Huseine Obama !!! "

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 01:55:20 pm »

I got my doubts that the Detention Camps are for illegals , The Polititions need their votes !!! 

The Detention Camps will be needed when the " END GAME " , of perpously doing things to Ruin our economy, to Lead us to the New World Order !!!

I think you are exactly right.

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/endgamedvd.html

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Junker

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 05:18:33 pm »

Book- End Game: A Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Enslavement—yup, getting something for nothing has a long, long tradition
throughout all cultures of the world.

In our area of the European diaspora, those who back then killed or attempted
to enslave all other cultures/peoples that they ran across: South AmerInds,
North AmerInds, AsianInds, Aussie Abos, Tasmanians, Africans, &c. And it's
become as American as Apple Pie, too, and is now the global WASP network
regardless of the liberal published pleading to the contrary.

Polearm

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 09:58:41 pm »

So, in a spirit of "seeing for my self before falling for it" I decided to look up some of the locations on good old Google Earth.  If you have never tried this, it could be kinda useful or maybe even fun.

If you have it already (or after you download it and install it) do a search in the box for "Camp Grayling" (it's listed on the above link as a Detention Camp).  The image over this location is not very good, but that doesn't matter.  Click on the blue bubble marker for the camp.  A text box should appear with a link for "FEMA Camp Locations" in it.  Click on that link.  The map will zoom out and show all 188 marked locations for the camps.

You can zoom in fairly close, in some cases, to see better detail.

Google Earth is not a bad little program for the price of free.
R.J.
audax et celer

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 05:36:35 pm »

So, in a spirit of "seeing for my self before falling for it" I decided to look up some of the locations on good old Google Earth.  If you have never tried this, it could be kinda useful or maybe even fun.

If you have it already (or after you download it and install it) do a search in the box for "Camp Grayling" (it's listed on the above link as a Detention Camp).  The image over this location is not very good, but that doesn't matter.  Click on the blue bubble marker for the camp.  A text box should appear with a link for "FEMA Camp Locations" in it.  Click on that link.  The map will zoom out and show all 188 marked locations for the camps.

You can zoom in fairly close, in some cases, to see better detail.

Google Earth is not a bad little program for the price of free.
emphasis is mine

True but for one requirement ....
You MUST have a newer PC/Linux/Mac with the processing power to run the program.
For SOME of us on the lower income level that makes Google Earth too expensive .... even at Free because the processors are NOT Free.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

dogsledder54

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 06:26:16 pm »

Google Maps came up with the following under "FEMA camps"
FEMA Camp Locations
Created on Nov 19 - Updated Nov 19
By KL -
Rate this map - Write a comment
Opelika, AL Aliceville, AL  lMaxwell AFB - Montgomery, AL  Talladega, AL  Elmendorf AFB, AK  Eielson AFB, AK  Ft. Wainwright,AK
 Ft. Huachuca, AZ  Pinal County, AZ  Yuma County, AZ  Phoenix, AZ  Florence, AZ  Wickenburg, AZ  Sedona, AZ
 Ft. Chaffee, AR  Pine Bluff, AR  Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties, AR  Drew, AR  Chicot, AR  Rohwer - Descha County, AR
 Descha, AR  Blythville AFB, AR  Berryville, AR  Vandenberg Air Force Base, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, California
 Norton AFB, CA  Tule Lake, CA  Fort Ord, CA  Twentynine Palms, CA  Oakdale, CA  Terminal Island, CA  Ft. Irwin, CA
 McClellan AFB, CA  Sacramento - Army Depot, CA  Mather AFB, CA  Trinidad, CO  Ft. Carson, CO  Avon Park, FL  Eglin AFB, FL
 Pensacola, FL  Ft. Benning, GA  Ft McPherson, Atlanta, GA  Ft. Gordon, GA  Unadilla, GA  Oglethorpe, GA  Morgan, GA
 Calhoun, GA  Camilla, GA  Mitchell, GA  Hawkinsville, GA  Wilcox, GA  McRae, GA  Telfair, GA  Fort Gillem, GA  Fort Stewart, GA
 Halawa Heights, HI  Barbers Point NAS, HI  Honolulu, HI  Minidoka, ID  Jerome, ID  Clearwater National Forest, ID
 Marseilles, IL  Scott AFB, IL  Chanute AFB, IL  Marion, IL  Greenfield, IL  Dixon Springs, IL  Savanna, IL  Lincoln, IL
 Sheridan, IL  Menard, IL  Pontiac, IL  Galesburg, IL  Kankakee, IL  Indianapolis, IN  Marion, IN  Ft. Benjamin Harrison, IN
 Crown Point, IN  Camp Atterbury, IN  Terre Haute, IN  Fort Wayne, IN  Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area, IN  Jefferson, IN
 Newport, IN Hammond, IN  Leavenworth, KS  Concordia, KS  Ft. Riley, KS  El Dorado, KS  Topeka, KS  Ashland, KY
 Louisville, KY  Lexington, KY  Manchester, KY  Ft. Knox, KY  Ft. Polk, LA  Livingston, LA  Oakdale, LA  Houlton, ME
 Ft. Meade, MD  Frederick, MD  Otis AFB, MA  Ft. Devens, MA  Camp Grayling, MI  Sawyer AFB, MI  Bay City, MI  Duluth, MN
 Richards-Gebaur AFB, MO  Ft. Leonard Wood, MO  Malmstrom AFB, MT  Scottsbluff, NE  Elko, NV  Wells, NV  Pershing, NV
 Winnemucca, NV  Nellis AFB, NV  Reno, NV  Lake Francis, NH  Ft. Dix, NJ  McGuire AFB, NJ  Ft. Bliss, TX  Holloman AFB, NM
 Fort Stanton, NM  White Sands, NM  Ft. Drum, NY  Albany, NY  Otisville, NY  Buffalo, NY  Camp Lejeune, NC
 Fort Bragg, NC  Andrews, NC  Minot AFB, ND  Cincinnati, OH  Cleveland, OH  Columbus, OH  Lima, OH  Tinker AFB, OK
 Will Rogers World Airport, OK  El Reno, OK  McAlester, OK  Ft. Sill, OK  Sheridan, OR  Umatilla, OR  Allenwood, PA
 Indiantown Gap, PA  Camp Hill, PA  Schuylkill Haven, PA  Greenville, SC  Charleston, SC  Yankton, SD  Black Hills - Edgemont, SD
 Ft. Campbell, TN  Millington, TN  Crossville, TN  Nashville, TN  Austin, TX  Bastrop, TX  Eden, TX  Ft. Hood, TX  Reese AFB, TX
 Sheppard AFB, TX  Carrollton, TX  Mexia, TX  Amarillo, TX  Beaumont, TX  Ft. Worth, TX  Millard, UT  Ft. Douglas, UT
 Cedar City, UT  Skull Valley Indian Reservation, UT  Fredericksburg, VA  Petersburg, VA  Beckley, WV  Alderson, WV
 Lewisburg, WV  Morgantown, WV  Mill Creek, WV  Kingwood, WV  Seattle, WA  Tacoma, WA  Okanogan County, WA
 Ft. Lewis, WA  McChord AFB, WA  Ft. McCoy, WI   Oxford, WI   Powell, WY   Laramie, WY  Lyman, WY  Yellowstone, WY
If you live near any of these, you might want to check them out, if possible. And hey, let's be CAREFUL out there...

Polearm

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 03:54:15 pm »

Gooch, good point.

It reminds me of the difference between the "Price" of something and the "Cost".

The "Price" of something is the immediate set back in material, personnel or money.

The "Cost" is the larger or longer term picture in regards to these items.

In this case, the "Price" of the Google Earth program is free (with the specific caution that you ahve to be wary of the Google Toolbar that wants to parcel itself along).

The "Cost" of using the program is that some computers may not have the ability to run them meaning you may have to make costly upgrades.

Things I will keep in mind.
R.J.
audax et celer

crepemyrtle357

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 05:07:52 pm »

If these camps are truly being built, I wish someone would disclose where they are.

I have heard rumors of these camps since the sixties when I was in high-school. But no published pictures or locations have been forthcoming.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." Einstein

da gooch

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 07:03:00 pm »

If these camps are truly being built, I wish someone would disclose where they are.

I have heard rumors of these camps since the sixties when I was in high-school. But no published pictures or locations have been forthcoming.

Welcome crepemyrtle357,

May I recommend this Link ?
And may I suggest that you reread this thread through from the beginning as there are many links contained within and some of them have photos, etc.

g

III

crepemyrtle357

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 08:46:50 pm »

These two links are very informative. A list of the eo's involved and more detailed directions to the locations. The installations seemed to former pow camps and retired military bases, which makes sense, no one would pay much attention to them.

I am assuming the eo's listed are true. I have not checked them out.

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." Einstein

nanosprotege

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 11:44:59 am »

My question is.........What does Warren Buffet know that we don't know? I don't think he invested in all these railcars, used by FEMA, which are supposedly not operating for profit currently, because he "really likes trains" as reporters perceive.

Anybody? Or am I off the mark?

dogsledder54

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 05:45:08 pm »

I don't know if he has any darker motives, but my guess is that the price of fuel for trucks will make shipping by rail more common.

da gooch

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 10:47:22 am »

And "shipping" on real ships as well. For even the little short hops along the coast.
IE: it is already [before the latest oil/fuel cost increases = 2007] cheaper to send a large load of most anything from NYC to Houston on a ship than by trucks.
[1 ship CAN equal 1000 trucks / some bigger some smaller]
Shipping can and does reach as far inland as Minnesota [Great Lakes via St Lawrence Seaway] and the Dakotas [Missouri River via Mississippi River]

"Trains and boats and planes ...." as the song goes except the planes will not be able to compete with the trains and boats.

Got speculative monies available ?
[My Guesstimates ....]
Land
PM's
Alternative Energy Sources Technologies
Desalination Systems
Trains
Ships

III

nanosprotege

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 10:47:35 am »

And "shipping" on real ships as well. For even the little short hops along the coast.
IE: it is already [before the latest oil/fuel cost increases = 2007] cheaper to send a large load of most anything from NYC to Houston on a ship than by trucks.
[1 ship CAN equal 1000 trucks / some bigger some smaller]
Shipping can and does reach as far inland as Minnesota [Great Lakes via St Lawrence Seaway] and the Dakotas [Missouri River via Mississippi River]

"Trains and boats and planes ...." as the song goes except the planes will not be able to compete with the trains and boats.

Got speculative monies available ?
[My Guesstimates ....]
Land
PM's
Alternative Energy Sources Technologies
Desalination Systems
Trains
Ships

Indeed, I agree with you on that. Guess I get a bit wrapped up when it comes to trusting the motives of big business. This all makes perfect sense. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up