The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Homeschooling group retained Mole status for 30 years in German police state  (Read 4460 times)

NuclearDruid

German 'ghost School' Uncovered After 30 Years

A secret school that was run for almost 30 years by parents disgruntled by the state education system has been discovered in the north German city of Bremen.

Several hundred children are believed to have passed through the unregistered alternative primary school, and the authorities claim not to have been aware of its existence.

The education minister for the state of Bremen, Renate J├╝rgens-Pieper, a Social Democrat, this week accused the parents of deceiving the authorities. "They have been cheating us for years," she said, saying they had "dodged officials" and "forged education certificates".

She said although it was clear the pupils had received a solid education, she would not support the concept of parents going it alone. "This is an elite concept and we cannot indulge it."

Remember, when any bureaucrat tells you "it" is not about control then it's all about control.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

iloilo

I love the  "This is an elite concept and we cannot indulge it."  What does that mean?     That the home school kids might get a more "elite" education than the dumbed-down "democratic" government school process provides?    That they might be able to perform actual (gasp!) critical thinking?

:sign10:  at the insane arrogance of government officials that they are in a better position to decide what is best for children than are the parents of those children.  Such arrogance!  Such is the hubris of those who have the initiation of violence as their operational tool: "Do as we say or we will take your children by force, and maybe throw you in prison as well." 

And people wonder why thinking humans get crossways of government idiots. (I use the term idiots to describe the thinking level, the very low, base level of "do what I say or I will hit you with a club",   :violent1: of those who initiate and sanction violence, because no intelligent, honest, thinking person would remain in government employ once they figured out what governments actually do and how they enforce their will through the use of the initiation of violence against peaceful private citizens.)  :violent1:

Yet another group -this time home-schoolers and their supporters, and those who mind their own business as well - whose eyes are now wide open to the true nature of government's use of force and violence.    :violent1:  You resist, you die - or at least, at the very least, you lose everything you have, your children are taken, and maybe you go to prison.
 :sign10:

I know, people hate to admit this, but try resisting.  Try saying "no thank you, I'd rather not participate in your Social Security Ponzi scheme, I will take responsibility for myself and keep my own money." 

There are other ways to do government.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Consider that concept.

Rick N

• Anger is a Gift

I'm surprised they actually admitted this:

She said although it was clear the pupils had received a solid education

Exactly what other criterion needs to be taken into consideration?
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (Japanese Navy)

My public PGP key

Myrkul

Well, they failed to get their proper indoctrination, of course.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein
"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner, and wink your eye at some homely girl." -H. L. Menken

Rick N

• Anger is a Gift

Well, they failed to get their proper indoctrination, of course.

But I'm so stunned that they admitted it! Their populace is so helpless and brainwashed that they don't even bother lying to them anymore!
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (Japanese Navy)

My public PGP key
Pages: [1]   Go Up