The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are we going a little overboard here?  (Read 38712 times)

Plinker-MS

• Techie
  • Nobody in Particular
Re: Are we going a little overboard here?
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2006, 12:40:26 am »

Bill, you can repost anything I post where ever you like. You have unlimited rights to my IP. :P

Thanks, George. It's at http://billstclair.com/blog/stories/norevolution.html . I titled it "There Will Be No Revolution". Will link it to the front page of the blog later on.

Don't stop there, Bill!

There needs to be a PotterDex(?),  George Files(?), or something because GP has written lots of good stuff and it is all scattered on the 'net beyond even Google's ability to find.

... For example, who are all those imposters on the front page when I google George Potter?

edited to add....

I just found this:

https://erte.hmdnsgroup.com/~tcftalk/clairefiles/index.php?topic=7691.msg93891#msg93891

Be careful. With the exception of micropiece I wish to God I'd never put those damn things online. They came back to bite my ass in many ways.

Better get busy before George changes his mind  :ph34r:

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2006, 04:37:45 pm »

Don't stop there, Bill!

There needs to be a PotterDex(?),  George Files(?), or something because GP has written lots of good stuff and it is all scattered on the 'net beyond even Google's ability to find.

Interesting idea. Tell you what. All y'all post links to stories you DO find, in a new thread or emailed to billstclair at gmail dot com, and I'll collect them at billstclair.com/blog/gloryroad/ . Whoever starts the new thread, post a link here.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2011, 04:06:24 pm »

Oh! freakin classic!
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

mouse

« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2011, 06:12:45 pm »

Well, I finally came over and started reading through a lot of posts.

Here is an example comment from another thread:
2) The Waco problem. Government thugs will not leave people alone, no matter how peaceful and unthreatening their behavior. Waco proved that, and the continuing failure for any of the murderers to be brought to any kind of account re-inforces, as is it intended to, the lesson that non-compliance will result in the harshest punishments.

A few comments on that quote:
1) Waco was a tremendous loss for the government. There's just a limit to how far they can go in that direction - they got a tremendous number of people riled because of it. It's so bad, that after the OK city bombing, after the predictable efforts to pin it on militias, there was a poll - in which the majority of Americans said they had more to fear from their own government than anything else. There won't be any more Wacos. The government can't afford them.

I think there WILL MOST DEFINITELY be more Wacos because the government is not repentent over it, doesn't care about peoples' outrage, in fact they are proud of what they've done here.

Actually they have committed “another Waco”.  About 80 people were murdered by the government at Waco, the government went on to kill another (about) 3000 at the twin towers in 9.11 2001 and then more since in a silly futile attempt to “cover up” their involvement.

No government employee was ever held to account after “Waco”.  There were several trials but NO convictions of any government employees who clearly murdered people.  This proves the government is “fire-proof”.

The government must be “drunk with power”, they have gotten clean away with Waco, Ruby Ridge, 9.11 and all the atrocities since and before that (too numerous to count).  Sure, a swaggering, arrogant government, where the people may have muttered complaints but haven’t retaliated in any way, WILL do all these things again.

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2011, 11:31:37 am »

The Texas Reformed Mormons........   Several hundred people's lives severely disrupted due to a prank phone call?
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up