The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Means to resist  (Read 22570 times)

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
Re: Means to resist
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2006, 10:44:43 pm »

Saturday 3:30 am Name

The lights came on in the hangers, and the Legionaries started pushing the choppers out to the runway.

Brian was awakened by Stacy Phillips insistent shaking and  the harsh whisper of "It's starting"

Colorado Springs 4:00 flight line

Karl Heiss was a infrantryman in Desert Storm I, he was pushing 60 now, and his left knee was aching in the cold, he checked his watch, checked his spotters watch, then hissed into his radio "Bravo two bravo two, FAW FAW"

Major LeClerc was awakened by a report of increased radio activity he rolled out of down comforter and put on his slippers that JK had provided at his home for the Major.

Heis's first shot hit the Aerolons of a SAAB fighter jet the second shot hit the fuel tank, the explosive round started the first fire, then Heiss moved to the second plane he fired two Raufoss rounds into the fuel area the plane exploded, his spotter then started firing at the aircraft that were landing. People were milling around a fire truck raced towards the fires when Heiss's son shot the driver then peppered the cab with FAL fire

In twenty minutes the entire flight line was burning, two planes that tried to land crashed into the barricades

the scene was repeated at the other jet ports, the Intl's were effectively cut off from re support for there aircover, what was in the air was all they had. Some twenty jets
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:07:53 pm by padre29 »
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

http://tthelastcause.blogspot.com/

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2006, 11:01:56 pm »

Gen smith knew the route that the French and Russian armor had to take, his sole worry (or better put, his chief worry) was any PUMA attack choppers that could back up  the armor it would come from mouse, and that was supposed to be being handled, Smith said quick prayers to Jesus and Allah and Buddha and Krishnah he did not discriminate, the first scout vehicle was passing underneath his hill, Smith was prone on the ground, the hill looked impassable to anyone who didn't know the terrain, there actually was deep gully that twisted down the hill to the bottom.

They were to be the anvil for Smith's hammer, as the main force was speeding down the highway, Smith could see a small tongue of fire heading towards a BMP 24 personal carrier it exploded into flame at this distance Smith could only imagine the screams inside the cabin, then Smith's artillery started to rain down on the back end of the line of 50 tanks and 45 BMP carriers and trucks there were explosions everywhere Smith then radioed his three artillery pieces "Cease Fire Cease fire drop flares drop flares"

To LeClerc the voices on Smith's radios sounded like quacking ducks, he could tell they were in English, but he had to record the signal, then loop it, then play it backwards. Dammit LeClerc though, I can break 364 bit encryption, but simple voice inversion..I'm an idiot, and i can't do it in real time.

Smith had entered his M1 and was pushing down the hillside behind his 5 tank group, he caught a glance of scores of burning vehicles that quickly vanished behind the walls of the deep gully.

Smith thought they might have chance after all.

Marvin was strapped into his pilot's seat, he had the DC-9 pushing 250 knots he caught a glimpse of the mountains that surrounded the valley where Dagger 3 was passing through, he had received a message from his spotter that the Intl's were taking the highway and moving fast maybe 50 MPH.

His spotter Charles Johnson had lost his right leg, and his left hand in Persian Gulf War, he the Tankers had buttoned up after his four men had started shooting killing two, they hadn't stopped though.

Marvin crested the ridge that the highway ran through, and followed the highway he could see movement at the edge of his goggles vision. He sent the order back "Make ready"

Archie and his son then pushed the vertically stacked cannons out the side the door and locked them into place on there rails, they then turned the battieres "on" and Marvin saw the timer spring to life. they were 4 miles away from the buttoned up column...Marvin had done the math, with the canons being positioned midship, this was going to work beautifully, the plane was self leading so every ten feet forward only meant 2 feet for the canons..
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 12:09:52 am by padre29 »
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2006, 11:18:53 pm »

Brian leaned into his ancient recoilless rifle, he took a full aim at the puma that was the farthest away from him, LeClerc had sent a messenger to the flight Lt to tell them to hurry up when the puma exploded, then there was a hail of gunfire from the treeline, it was accurate fire and those not shot, were hugging cover.

Brian then methodically hit every single chopper on the flight line then the 88mm mortar barrage began. With the burning choppers an dead and dying on the runway, Brian moved his group across the highway, they were to be the fronting force, shooting through the front of stone building, while the two groups of twenty would come up through the cellar and clean the house from the bottom up.

Marvin pushed the controls forward decreasing his altitude, soon he would be running perpendicular to the fast moving column. When Marvin heard "FIRE FIRE FIRE" he pressed down on the button attached to his controls, the timer started ticking off seconds, anyone looking from the outside would see twin gouts of flame sprouting from about 200 feet in the air. On the first pass. there was a canon shell for every half foot or so on the column, the first pass literally wiped out the column. Three more passes saw the canons running down to about 1 minute worth of fire, Marvin banked the plane and headed towards the Nevada desert, Archie and his son would use the coolness of the altitude cooling the canons to try and reload them.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 12:00:34 am by padre29 »
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2006, 11:35:20 pm »

Dawn was breaking over the Rockies the piloots of the French Mirage jets were low on fuel, they had had a great night with some 15 rebel planes shot down, with 4 losses of there own. Now they had problems, they had no place freindly to land, they had used all of there fuel, and even French friendly Canada was out of reach.

They were down to 16 planes and only minutes of fuel when Gen Kirby's last wave of fighters pushed into the battle, fifteen F-16 fighters, the French were in serious trouble. If they ran they would be out of fuel, if they stayed and fought, they were outnumbered some 4 to 1.

The last Intl bases were bunkering up by that afternoon, Name fell and Brian had captured Maj LeClerc personally

JK had listened to the battle from his battle from his cabin, he had started driving back that afternoon and arrived in Name (mouse) that evening. He went down into his basement, opened the false wall and ordered that Maj LeClerc be brought down to the study along with two guards. JK then dialed up the French Foreign Ministry in Paris, and asked for one Msr De Boudieu, the sitting Minister for Foriegn Affairs.

JK demanded 100,000 euros for every captured soldier, and a stipend of 100o euros for everyone held in captivity to feed and house there nationals. Jk considered calling each embassy, but decided against doing that, the French would send out the signal loudly enough.

JK offered the Major a cognac and a cigar, he was shackled but could still smoke the Macanudo Profundo

Cest la chang, cest la

The major was bleeding from his head wound but took a deep drag of his cigar, and said

" So, do you play chess Msr Kearney"

Sorry folks, this story was meant to be a a "free town" story that went off track, I hope you enjoyed it, IMO sometimes we think so big, we forget the small things that lead to bigger things, please excuse the spelling, that is a on the fly effort.

Comments or questions?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:58:40 pm by padre29 »
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

teotwawki

« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2006, 12:31:41 am »

Great story Padre.  One comment.  You get us hooked with these awesome detailed, nuanced story lines and then the stories seem to end abruptly - might I suggest that you wrap up the stories with a more detailed ending?  The leave it to the imagination thing doesn't work for me as well as it may for some :)

Great work, thanks

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2006, 12:51:41 am »

Great story Padre.  One comment.  You get us hooked with these awesome detailed, nuanced story lines and then the stories seem to end abruptly - might I suggest that you wrap up the stories with a more detailed ending?  The leave it to the imagination thing doesn't work for me as well as it may for some :)

Great work, thanks

You noticed that? LOL, I start like a lion and end up like a lamb. I had planned on using intl money transfers to show how resupply could work (seriously it would work) and then I had a subplot of the CIA offering to give transponders to the residents so they could smuggle things in and out of the country (this happens, herion and coke are BIG money, the CIA, or DIA or whomever have done this in the past to raise money from everything from the Contras to the BCCI) but decided that the story had went "stale", but that was what the C-130 was for. Then I had wanted to show how Canada offered things that most folks never thought about.

Besides, I've been hogging Claire's server for months now, many different folks have started writing, Good Luck to them in there efforts.

For me I have two "projects" brewing

1. An actual "free town" story, a town vs a State that is going totalitarian, how they could feed themselves and make money, this could work with the right folks. Towns are dying all over and the first people to oppress is normally the Govt that is closest to you. Or even better how to start a town. That intrigues me, how would you start a modern town with little money? "free State" naww "free town" in a dying county out west. If the town started prospering, then the county would be next.

2. Jaden's second act.

Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

George Potter

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2006, 10:31:38 am »

Only a couple pages in, padre, but I wanted to let you know I'm quite enjoying this story. I'll have some comments when I finish it. (Probably take me a couple days.) Good work! :)

cowardly lion

« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2006, 08:15:20 pm »

Hey padre, that was cool.  And I'm *very* interested in the first potential story you mention . . . . .

1. An actual "free town" story, a town vs a State that is going totalitarian, how they could feed themselves and make money, this could work with the right folks. Towns are dying all over and the first people to oppress is normally the Govt that is closest to you. Or even better how to start a town. That intrigues me, how would you start a modern town with little money? "free State" naww "free town" in a dying county out west. If the town started prospering, then the county would be next.

Our town is in financial trouble (as are many, many others, I'm sure) so your concept really intrigues me.

Good work.

cl
Sic semper tyrannis, baby!    - Joel Simon

As much as we may not want to consider it, we must have a mindset that enables us to do instant and devastating violence in defense of self and/or loved ones.   -Dave Champion

It's not unusual to run into folks in the internet that are dense enough to have event horizons.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November . . . .

Don't mistake my silence for weakness - no one plans a murder out loud.

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2006, 11:24:19 pm »

Only a couple pages in, padre, but I wanted to let you know I'm quite enjoying this story. I'll have some comments when I finish it. (Probably take me a couple days.) Good work! :)

Thanks tons Gloryroad, this story started out as a sort of small scale free town project with FSP types running it, then it got out of hand.

Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2006, 06:20:36 am »

I finished it last night. Had forgotten about it until somebody made a new post. Nice work, Padre!
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up