The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hullo, what's this?  (Read 3007 times)

Jac

• CPC? I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you...
    • http://www.russmo.com
Hullo, what's this?
« on: August 08, 2006, 03:07:39 pm »

*blink, blink*

:hello:
I have never regretted that I chose to "take the red pill." But there are days, just rarely, when the truth is so ugly, so brutal, so unmerciful, so relentless, that even if I wouldn't rip the truth from the wall socket and hurl it out the window to crash on the sidewalk below, I wouldn't mind if it featured a snooze button so we could savor just a few more moments in slumbered pretension and warm, fuzzy lies pulled snugly up over our heads.
--PSM

velojym

Re: Hullo, what's this?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 03:10:36 pm »

It's a thingamahootchie.

Claire

• Plain Folks
    • Living Freedom
Re: Hullo, what's this?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 03:14:44 pm »

You guys are fassssst. Looks as if you got your posts in before I managed to finish writing explanations.

This is a place to share accomplishments, joys, beauties, laughs, etc. Whatever you're proud of or especially moved by.

Claire
Just as the flattery of friends often leads us astray, so the insults of enemies often do us good. -- St. Augustine, Confessions, Book IX, Chapter 8

When faith ceases to be a challenge to the standards of polite society, it is no longer, or has not yet become, faith. -- Donald Spoto, Reluctant Saint:  The Life of Francis of Assisi

My life is my message. -- Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up